Sunday, November 15, 2009

first year at CPUT


My first year at has been the best year ever. i came to Cape town on the 18th of November 2009 at was the first time i moved away from home and it was a huge challenge for me. the thought of starting a new life gave me goose bumps. i had to make new friends, start a new claa and saw new faces every day. I HATED it.


During the first few months, i was lonely, scared and miserable. i had to drag myself to come to class everyday. i always wanted to be my on my own and after class i'd rush and catch the first train. as weeks went by i adjusted to the life, i found new friends and got involved in lot of things and now i am much happier. i only think about home when it's holiday time otherwise my firsy year at CPUT is not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment